Thursday, September 28, 2006

my mustache still tastes like your butt

two nights ago i had to speak to 50 concerned residents about the main project that i've been working on for two years. for two hours i respectfully answered their questions, only to be told that my ideas were horrible, and that i've obviously forgotten where i came from to suggest such a development.

you see, i don't have the most popular job to someone who lives in the boonies. i'm that guy who steals the land, and builds mega-malls and horrible gated neighborhoods. i only do this to make everyone angry, because we all know that nobody shops in malls, dines at restaurants, or lives in a *gasp* HOUSE.

so i still have a bad taste in my mouth of this job, and the "neighbors" of my project. but at least the taste isn't stuck in my mustache.

speaking of mustache's...my good friend Borat finally got his documentary filmed and it is coming out in the theaters. please go see it, you owe it to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home